The campaign feature allows you to group links together and generate a special link that you can share with others. This special link provides access to all the links in the campaign, and also tracks statistics for all links in the campaign.
To add a link to a campaign:
- Select the links you want to add to the campaign and click on the campaign icon.
- You will see a dropdown menu with a list of existing campaigns, select the one you want.
- If you don't have any campaigns created, you will need to create one first.
To access and share a campaign list, you will need to have the following settings:
- A Bio Page set as Default: Go to the Bio Pages tab and set one as default.
- Account status set to Public: Go to the User Dashboard settings and change your account status to public.
This new feature allows a campaign to act as a rotator. The special link will rotate links randomly and will send the user to short link within the campaign.
Return to the documentation click → Here