Channels are great for organizing your links, qr codes and bio pages. You can quickly access them when needed directly from the sidebar when you star the channel.
How to create a channel and add links, QR codes, and Bio Pages:
- Go to My Channels section.
- Click on the "Create Channel" button.
- Give your channel a name and description.
- To add links, select the links you want to add, then click on the "Add to Channel" button.
- To add QR codes, navigate to the QR codes section and click on the "Add to Channel" button next to the code you want to add.
- To add Bio Pages, navigate to the Bio Pages section and click on the "Add to Channel" button next to the page you want to add.
- Your links, QR codes, and Bio Pages will now appear in the channel you created and can be accessed directly from the sidebar.
Return to the documentation click → Here