Veshort offers 5 different types of redirection for you to choose from:
- Direct Redirection: This method redirects the user to the target page without any intermediate pages. It is done via a server redirect and is useful for sharing links with crawlers.
- Frame Redirection: This method is useful for cloaking affiliate pages. It displays a bar at the top of the page with site information, an ad slot, and buttons to share or close the frame. However, some websites do not work with this method due to security rules that prevent browsers from displaying iframes.
- Splash Redirection: This method is useful for giving users a preview of the page they are about to be redirected to. It serves as a measure of protection and gives users time to decide whether they want to continue or not.
- Custom Splash Redirection: This is a premium feature that allows customers to create their own promotional page and associate it with a short link. Users going through the custom splash page will see a promotional page briefly before being redirected.
- Overlay Redirection: This feature allows you to use dynamic lead widgets such as a popup message, contact form, and a poll. It uses the same principle as the frame method but without the top bar.
Return to the documentation click → Here