The Team feature on Veshort allows for collaboration and streamlined management of your account. As a team leader, you can invite members to your group and operate the account as a team.
Here's how to add a user to your team:
- Go to the Team section on your dashboard.
- Enter the member's email address.
- Select the permissions you would like to authorize for this user.
- Send the invitation.
Please note that team members will only have access to the permissions assigned by the team leader.
The permissions that can be assigned include:
- Create: Allows the team member to shorten links, create splash pages, overlays, and campaigns.
- Edit: Allows the team member to edit links, splash pages, overlays, and campaigns.
- Delete: Allows the team member to delete links, splash pages, overlays, and campaigns.
Return to the documentation click → Here